| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lamar, Mo in November is a little cool at 7.6 °C (45.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.3 °C (34.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish. Just 89.4mm (3.5in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 9:43 long and the longest day is 10:31 long with an average length of 10:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Lamar, Mo November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Lamar, Mo, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Lamar, Mo:
- Kansas City, Missouri, Usa - 156.9 kms (97.5 miles) NNW
- Topeka, Ks, Usa - 185.3 kms (115.1 miles) NW
- Olathe, Ks, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- Ottawa, Ks, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- Lawrence, Ks, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- Fort Scott, Ks, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.4 miles) W
- Neosho, Mo, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Columbus, Ks, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) SW
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 180 kms (111.9 miles) SSW
- Brunswick, Mo, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NE
- Lexington, Mo, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Lee'S Summit Reed Wlr, Mo, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Sweet Springs, Mo, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NE
- Columbia, Mo, Usa - 180 kms (111.8 miles) ENE
- Lebanon, Mo, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.4 miles) E
- Springfield, Missouri, Usa - 100.1 kms (62.2 miles) SSE
- Eureka Springs, Ar, Usa - 179.3 kms (111.4 miles) S