| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Lamar, Mo in August is fairly hot at 24.7 °C (76.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.2 °C (88.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in August is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 98.8mm (3.9in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 14:07 long with an average length of 13:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Lamar, Mo August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Lamar, Mo, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Lamar, Mo:
- Kansas City, Missouri, Usa - 156.9 kms (97.5 miles) NNW
- Topeka, Ks, Usa - 185.3 kms (115.1 miles) NW
- Olathe, Ks, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- Ottawa, Ks, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- Lawrence, Ks, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NW
- Fort Scott, Ks, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.4 miles) W
- Neosho, Mo, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Columbus, Ks, Usa - 141.9 kms (88.2 miles) SW
- Gravette, Ar, Usa - 180 kms (111.9 miles) SSW
- Brunswick, Mo, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NE
- Lexington, Mo, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Lee'S Summit Reed Wlr, Mo, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Sweet Springs, Mo, Usa - 141.2 kms (87.7 miles) NE
- Columbia, Mo, Usa - 180 kms (111.8 miles) ENE
- Lebanon, Mo, Usa - 87.6 kms (54.4 miles) E
- Springfield, Missouri, Usa - 100.1 kms (62.2 miles) SSE
- Eureka Springs, Ar, Usa - 179.3 kms (111.4 miles) S